Turn off Twitter, bag the blog and meet the experts at IBPA Publishing University
Save thousands in consulting fees and mistakes NOT made at IBPA Publishing University
I love webinars. I love podcasts. I love Twitter and RSS Feeds. I love anything that allows me to stay cozy (and lazy) in front of my computer. Technology has taken learning to new heights—making it easily and cost-effectively accessible to all while sitting all alone.
- But will sitting all alone in front of the computer allow you to pick the brains of more than 50 of the publishing industry’s most experienced experts on everything from promotion to production, from marketing to social media?
- Will the daily “free” webinar that is long on theory but short on practice introduce you to your fellow publishers who have “been there, done that,” and are ready to give you solutions that you can take back to your office and use now?
- Will checking the 545th blog entry of the day bring you Seth Godin, world-famous marketing expert, Dominique Raccah who started her hugely successful Sourcebooks from her spare bedroom, Dan Poynter, who single-handedly began the self publishing revolution, a panel of ebook experts to point you toward publishing’s future, and a roundtable where you can meet publishers featured in Publishers Weekly’s Fast Growing Indies List?
- Will reading your 9,945th tweet give you access to the major book distributors in the industry face-to-face to get your questions answered, and your book sales growing?
NO! But attending IBPA Publishing University on May 24-25 in New York will get you all that and much more.
And it’s not too late—for many of you on the East Coast, you’re just a train ride away from the only conference created BY publishers FOR publishers to give you hands-on advice on how to run your publishing company better and smarter.
You say you don’t have time?
- No time to get a jump on the future by attending the Emagination panel where a group of the industry’s best prognosticators and predictors will give you the latest on the e-volution?
- No time to experience mega marketer and best-selling author Seth Godin, called by BusinessWeek the “Ultimate Entrepreneur for the Information Age,” as he weighs in on the challenges and opportunities that face book publishers in the digital world-and beyond?
- No time to attend break-out sessions on everything from “Ebooks: A Growing Publishers Guide to Going Mobile and Vertical,” to “Rethinking Twitter–Social Media Marketing Strategies for Publishers?”
- No time to learn the basics of publishing from design to production to marketing and everything in between?
- No time to be inspired AND educated by industry experts?
- No time to meet, network with and learn from other attendees?
You say you can’t afford it?
Other conferences charge more than $1000 for two days of education-not IBPA’s Publishing University. For half that amount you can take advantage of more than 20 break-out sessions, multiple general sessions featuring Seth Godin, Dominique Raccah and more high-profile speakers, all meals, and cap it off with the Benjamin Franklin Awards Gala Reception and Ceremony. And the education doesn’t end after the conference is over. The colleagues you will meet and the contacts you will make will continue the experience throughout the year to come—and beyond. Just ask the thousands of publishers who have “graduated” from Publishing University, now in its third decade of service to independent publishers.
Turn off Twitter, bag the blog and meet the experts. Invest in yourself by attending IBPA Publishing University, the only conference created BY publishers FOR publishers.
Get details and register today at http://www.thepublishinguniversity.com
You—and your publishing company—will be glad you did.